The Trello workshop,
for newbies and pro's
It's no surprise Trello is used actively by tens of millions of people around the world! It's a great tool because Trello adapts to you; your project, team, and workflow.
The thing is, it can be pretty hard to get going because there are so many options and it’s lots of work to find out.
In this interactive workshop Milan shows you first hand how to improve your (explicit and implicit) communication.
- for more effective personal and team project management,
- for keeping track of leads, ideas and schedules,
- to keep your (freelance) clients up to date and happy visually
- as product documentation, keep track of all touch points in your product as if it's a synchronous whiteboard
Milan helped implement Trello at this companies:
The City of The Hague
LENA Library (here on the picture)
Crosswise works (on the picture)
Hubba Thailand (and numerous Thai startups)
Codaisseur developer bootcamp
At TQ, the Google for Entrepreneurs coworking community
Just like Milan the Trello fanboy, get on the Trello train, use this amazing 'free' software in new ways!
- Use Trello for for any process that resolves progress (even for you personally, for your team and publicly in your community organisation).
- Every workshop I gave there were new ideas how to use it, so let's make this interactive and fun, because I can even learn from you!